Just as a Cricketer does net practice every day to perform well in the match, same thing applies for an Aspirant with regard to test series of UPSC and GPSC.
Here are the five reason why one should give test series:
- Where you are standing? – It act as a platform where you can check the depth of your knowledge.
- What is your strength? – It helps you to analyze in which subjects you are strong as well your weak subjects.
- How will you attempt? – Every aspirant has its own way of attempting paper. By giving test you will get an idea of how to attempt questions, so what’s your pattern of attempting questions?
- Are you completing your paper on time? – By giving test you will to learn how manage time during exams and complete your paper before time.
- Do you get panic during exam? – It is seen that many people get panic after getting paper in their hands, this is because they never practice questions or gave test. On other hand, one who has practiced number of questions through test series will able to manage the question he might be not aware of.
So for the next attempt change the mantra for your exam from STUDY, REVISE and PERFORM to STUDY, REVISE, TEST and PERFORM.
Download FREE UPSC and GPSC Test Series
GPSC PRELIM TEST SERIES (Click to download)
GPSC MAIN TEST SERIES (Click to download)
UPSC PRELIM TEST SERIES (Click to download)
UPSC MAIN TEST SERIES (Click to download)