In a country like India, where getting into the government services is a dream, UPSC Civil Services Examination is the perfect choice. The minimum age qualification criteria for a general category aspirant is 21 years and the maximum is 32 years. Age relaxations are available for reserved category students as per government criteria. The exam is conducted in three stages- vis-à-vis Preliminary Exam then Mains Exam followed by Personal Interview. After qualifying this prestigious exam, a candidate is allotted one of the 24 services, all belonging to the class 1 category in the Govt of India.
An aspirant requires knowledge of various subjects to clear this exam. Eg – History | Culture | Geography | Polity | International Relations | Economy | Environment and Ecology | Disaster Management | Ethics current affairs thorough understanding of the subject, analytical skill, application based learning and finally the skill of answer writing is a must.
The realize the dream of students in Surat, Gujarat, we at Career First IAS Academy are committed towards providing the best faculties, the most sorted course materials , a comprehensive test series – Prelims & Mains , the most conducive environment for conducting Mock Interviews and the best method of preparation for the UPSC exam in the most comprehensive manner.
Some of our features are as follows:-
- We conduct two batches – morning and evening, for six days a week.
- We teach one subject after the other and cover both the Prelim as well as the Mains part.
- A comprehensive Prelims and Mains Test Series.
- We provided study materials in all the languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati.
- An extremely dedicated team of faculties.
- Trial classes for at least a week.
- Two branches – Citylight and Varachha.